Rebecca V. Rokosky, MSN, APRN
- University of Tennessee College of Nursing, Memphis, TN
- Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (Honors)
- Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences, Memphis TN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Magna cum Laude)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Memphis TN
- Member of Texas Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, Texas Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau International
Ms. Rokosky is an experienced nurse practitioner with over 20 years of clinical practice experience. She is a board certified family nurse practitioner through the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC.) Her practice places a special emphasis on the management of patients after surgical treatment of cancer, cancer survivorships, and preventative care.
As a cancer survivor, Rebecca understands the complexity that may arise before and after treatments. She strives to be an advocate in the continuity of care for patients and their families.
“As a breast cancer survivor, I understand the importance of having the best surgeon on your team to beat cancer. I have been on the operating room table and know how important it is to trust your surgeon. Our practice is different because we are small enough that our entire staff knows each patient and we are large enough to offer world class cancer care. We take pride in patient service and always go the extra mile to take care of our patients. I am honored to work with the two best surgical oncologists and best medical support staff in south Texas”.
– Rebecca Rokosky, MSN, APRN
Surgical Oncology Associates
8715 Village Drive, Suite 620
San Antonio, TX 78217
502 Madison Oak, Suite 346
San Antonio, TX 78258
P: (210) 946-1400